Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny has visited our house, and the two youngest swept through the house like a whirlwind. They have now sufficiently stuffed themselves with enough chocolate to make themselves feel quite sick. The oldest has yet to come home from her sleepover to discover what has been left for her.

I now look forward to a lovely roast dinner cooked for me by my husband, who is making up for abandoning me for the Golf Masters all weekend. Not that I mind too much, it allows me time to attempt to steal some of the rugrats chocolate, whilst distracting them with games and play around on my blog.

I hope you all have an eggceedingly good day too, try not to eat too much chocolate or cake! I leave you with some pictures of my Easter cupcakes and cake pops to brighten up your day, Happy Easter to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment